Saturday, January 2, 2016

The Blessing of Partners

“Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their work” (Ecclesiastes 4:9niv)

With Living Wisdom heading for final publication, I want to take this opportunity, as promised, to publicly thank those who came alongside me with financial support.  Your generosity has overwhelmed me and made what once seemed impossible into a reality. 

In alphabetical order:   
Anonymous
Roy Barclay
Sally Brochu
The Brown Family
Ron & Lura Cole
Cheyenne Fernald
Ken & Sharon Fernald
Todd Fernald
Emelia Hardy
Keystone Community Church
Jeff & Connie Lander
Corey & Sarah Sesin
‘2 Pats Fans’

Even more than your generosity is your belief in the value of this project and your faith in me to carry it out.  One of my personal ‘demons’ has always been a lingering sense of inadequacy; as if what I have to say matters to anyone.  I confided in one person after finishing the first edit of the book that I could feel the breath of the enemy on my neck as he whispered these lies in my ear.  My confidant remarked that this was good evidence that I was on to something important.   Your support gave me the energy and determination to see this project through.

I would also like to recognize those who have supported me in prayer and with through other forms of encouragement.

I pray the Lord’s blessings on all and look forward to your feedback on the book.

Deepest regards

C 

No comments:

Post a Comment